Immigration Appeals Lawyer Mississauga
Barrister and Solicitor Matthew Jeffery is proud to serve the people of Mississauga, Ontario.
Located along the shores of Lake Ontario in Peel Region, Mississauga is a diverse and multicultural community of over 713 000 people, making it one of the 10 most populous cities in Canada, and the third most populous city in the Great Lakes region which borders Canada and the United States.
Recognized by fDi Magazine as the “best mid-sized city of the future,” it has also been named among the top 20 cities to live in worldwide. Mississauga is home to a multinational population, about half of which are members of visible minorities or speak a language other than English.
With the Toronto Pearson Airport- the largest international airport in Canada- located within its borders, the city is a popular destination for global immigration and businesses.
Many Fortune 500 companies have established offices within the Mississauga city limits, with over 60 of them basing their Global or Canadian operations there, including several major corporate headquarters for other Canadian and Global businesses. This contains companies across a wide range of industries including banking and finance, transportation parts and equipment manufacturing industries, and electronics and computers.
First established as a suburb of Toronto, Mississauga has come a long way. As growth used up the available land, development began on building up the downtown core to create a thriving city just a short drive from Toronto.
If you are one of the many aspiring immigrants or permanent residents living in the Mississauga area and would like advice or assistance on gaining residency, work permits, or citizenship, or any other immigration matter, contact the immigration Law Office of Matthew Jeffery at 866-886-8014.
Directions to our office:
1240 Bay Street, Suite 810
Toronto , Ontario
M5R 2A7 Canada
- Head southeast on Duke of York Blvd toward City Centre Dr
- Turn left onto Burnhamthorpe Road West
- Turn right onto Hurontario St
- Merge onto Queen Elizabeth Way / Ontario QEW toward Toronto
- Keep left to continue onto the Gardiner Expressway E
- Exit at Bay St / York St toward Yonge St
- Keep right at the fork, following signs for York St N
- Merge onto York St N
- Turn left onto Pearl St
- Take the first right onto University Ave
- Continue onto Queens Park Crescent E
- Continue straight onto Queens Park
- Turn right onto Bloor St W
- Turn left onto Bellair St
- Take the second right onto Cumberland St
- Our office is on the right
Public parking available nearby:
Cumberland Yorkville Garage
37 Yorkville Ave
Toronto, ON M4W 2G8
74 Yorkville Ave
Toronto, ON M5R 1B9
Toronto, ON M5R 1A8
- Free Assessment
- Immigration Services
- Permanent Residence
- Family Sponsorship
- Skilled Workers
- Canadian Experience Class
- Express Entry
- Permanent Resident Cards
- Provincial Immigration Programs
- Business Immigration
- Temporary Residence
- Permanent Residence