Jan 29 | Posted By

For many Canadian citizens living abroad, certain circumstances may bring them home. There may be an ill family member, a new employment opportunity, or perhaps they are looking for a change in scenery. However, returning home is something that requires paperwork and patience, especially if you are looking to sponsor your spouse and newborn baby. You may wish to enlist the help of an immigration lawyer to aid you in this process. An immigration lawyer…

contact us

Location Map