Apr 5 | Posted By

If you are planning on submitting your application in order to sponsor your common law partner or spouse you will need to build a strong case. To do so, you will not only require the mandatory documentation but supporting documents as well to lend credence to your sponsorship application. In other words, it is highly recommended that you provide additional documents beyond what Citizenship and Immigration Canada stipulates in order to increase the probability of…

contact us

Location Map