Apr 5 | Posted By

If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident in the country, you can sponsor family class immigrants to come and visit or live in Canada. Sponsored family members are allowed to apply for permanent residence in the country so they can eventually live and work in Canada as well. The Family Class includes spouses/partners, parents, grandparents, biological and adoptive children and certain other relatives under specific criteria. Your family member will live with…

contact us

Location Map