Sep 11 | Posted By

Yes! Immigration laws make it much easier for spouses of Canadian citizens or permanent residents to enter Canada than for non-spouses. You may also sponsor a common-law or conjugal partner of either gender, even if you are not married, but more evidence will be needed to support the application. Sponsors must still meet some basic requirements, such as being a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Canada, having sufficient income or assets to support their spouse…

contact us

Location Map