How Can We Help?

    Upload File Related to Your Case (max file size 25mb):

    Knowledge. Experience. Professionalism.

    The Law Office of Matthew Jeffery, an immigration lawyer based in North York, Canada.

    Matthew Jeffery Canada Immigration Lawyer

    Mathew Jeffery is more than just a Canadian immigration consultant, he is a highly reputable and experienced Canadian immigration lawyer authorized by the IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) to assist people dealing with all types of matters pertaining to Canadian immigration. This includes spouse and partner sponsorships, permanent resident card renewals, Express Entry applications, humanitarian applications, study permits, citizenship applications, visitor visas, and all forms of immigration litigation services such as appeals to the Immigration Appeal Division or the Federal Court.

    Matthew Jeffery Noticed Badge
    Legal Reach Verified
    Best Lawyers Member
    Get Professional Help
    We’re Here to Serve You Better
    Immigration Lawyer Professional Help
    How Can We Help?

    Immigration Lawyer North York

    This predominantly suburban region of northern Toronto is home to a multicultural and diverse population of over 635 000 people and Matthew Jeffery is pleased to offer them his expertise as an immigration lawyer in North York. As one of the most multinational areas of the city, North York includes both ends of the financial spectrum with affluent neighborhoods such as Hogg’s Hollow, York Mills, The Bridle Path, Willowdale, and Bayview Village as well as more urban high-density areas such as Flemingdon Park, Jane and Finch, and Lawrence Heights. Known locally as “the City with Heart,” North York features a varied population representing cultures from across the globe. Over 57% of the population of North York is made up of immigrants who flock to the suburban area for quiet neighborhoods, good schools, and many beautiful green spaces. Despite the predominantly suburban nature of the municipality, North York does have a mini-downtown located in the central area surrounding Yonge St. from Sheppard Ave. south to Eglinton Ave. Development in this region continues with several large condominiums and many stores and businesses opening their doors. North York features everything you could want from a big city without dealing with the traffic, smog, or noise of being in a busy downtown core. Home to several post-secondary institutions, shopping centers, and hospitals, it has a lot to offer immigrants and citizens alike. If you are an immigrant in the North York area and want to learn more about getting your P.R. card, becoming a citizen, or sponsoring a family member, consult with Matthew Jeffery, immigration lawyer in North York, today. Visit us at our office or call us at  (416) 944-3267 for your Free Assessment.

    Directions from North York to
    Immigration Law Firm of Matthew Jeffery

    59 Berkeley St. Toronto,
    Ontario, M5A 2W5

    Tel: +1 (416) 944-3267
    Fax: +1 (416) 944-1675

    We are open from Mon-Fri (9am-5pm EST)

    Featured In