Canada Immigration Lawyer

How Can We Help?

    Upload File Related to Your Case (max file size 25mb):

    Knowledge. Experience. Professionalism.
    Get Professional Help
    We’re Here to Serve You Better
    Immigration Lawyer Professional Help
    How Can We Help?

    Immigration Appeals Lawyer in Newmarket

    With a population of 84,224 (as of 2016), Newmarket is a town and the regional seat of York’s Regional Municipality in Ontario, a Canadian province. Both citizens and permanent residents in this town are invited to consult with the most reputable immigration appeals lawyer for Newmarket – Matthew Jeffery.

    The town features a diverse and fast-growing economy based majorly on health care, business services, retail, and manufacturing economies. The area has learning institutions, courts, lawyers, and other legal institutions. These are some of the things that attract foreign nationals to study, work, or live here. The Law Office of Matthew Jeffery offers you a chance to get your immigration case handled by an experienced and the most trusted immigration appeals lawyer in Newmarket and other nearby cities.

    If you’re an immigrant seeking permanent resident card, work permit, or other details about appeals and citizenship, don’t hesitate to contact us.

    Directions from Newmarket to
    Immigration Law Firm of Matthew Jeffery

    59 Berkeley St. Toronto,
    Ontario, M5A 2W5

    Tel: +1 (416) 944-3267
    Fax: +1 (416) 944-1675

    We are open from Mon-Fri (9am-5pm EST)

    Featured In