Canadian Immigration Lawyer

How Can We Help?

(max file size 15mb)

Knowledge. Experience. Professionalism.

Immigration Services


Matthew Jeffery Canada Immigration Lawyer

Matthew Jeffery is a licensed immigration lawyer Pickering with a law degree from Osgoode Hall Law School and more than 20 years of experience in immigration law.

Mr. Jeffery provides the full range of immigration services including help in permanent residence card renewals, work permit and visa applications, immigration appeals and other litigation matters.

He is certified in Immigration Law by the Law Society of Upper Canada and comes with the expertise to provide the best legal advice on matters involving the Canadian immigration system.

Matthew Jeffery Noticed Badge
Legal Reach Verified
Best Lawyers Member
Get Professional Help
We’re Here to Serve You Better
Immigration Lawyer Professional Help
How Can We Help?

Immigration Appeals Lawyer Pickering

Matthew Jeffery is pleased to be offering his services as an immigration lawyer to the city of Pickering, Ontario. Established as a township in 1811 and as a city in the year 2000, Pickering is a quiet community approximately half an hour east of Toronto with approximately 90,000 residents. Pickering is located on the shores of beautiful Lake Ontario, making it a scenic destination for new residents to Canada. It also has plenty of employment opportunities, having the most jobs in the Durham region as well as being listed as one of the top 10 cities in Canada to grow a business by Profit magazine. With a strong immigrant population which took off after the Second World War and 35% of residents belonging to a visible minority, Pickering is an ideal place to begin your start in Canada. Of course, immigration or temporary residency isn’t as simple as packing your things and moving to a new location. There are a complex series of rules and regulations that can be difficult enough to decipher even without having to deal with the stress of adjusting to a new culture. This is where Matthew Jeffery can offer his services as an immigration lawyer. Serving as both a barrister and solicitor – meaning he is qualified to both counsel you and represent you in court, Mr. Jeffery specializes in all aspects of immigration law. This includes:
  • Citizenship applications
  • Skilled workers applications
  • Family sponsorships
  • Canadian experience class applications
  • Humanitarian cases
  • Permanent resident card renewals
  • Temporary work permits
  • Student visas &
  • Visitor visas
Matthew Jeffery is certified by the Law society of Upper Canada as a Specialist in Immigration law and is legally able to counsel and represent you on all immigration matters. With over 15 years of experience and countless success stories, Mr. Jeffery offers consultations at the discounted rate of $150 for a half-hour phone or in-person consultation. If you are unsure if you qualify to immigrate to Canada, you may also fill out our free assessment forms to determine whether or not you are eligible for permanent residence. Your immigration or permanent residence status is a life altering matter so it is worth obtaining expert advice when navigating the complexities of immigration law. Contact Matthew Jeffery today at 1-866-886-8014.

Directions from Pickering to
Immigration Law Firm of Matthew Jeffery

59 Berkeley St. Toronto,
Ontario, M5A 2W5

Tel: +1 (416) 944-3267
Fax: +1 (416) 944-1675

We are open from Mon-Fri (9am-5pm EST)

Featured In