Canadian Immigration Lawyer

How Can We Help?

    Upload File Related to Your Case (max file size 25mb):

    Knowledge. Experience. Professionalism.

    Immigration Services

    Directions from Oshawa to
    Immigration Law Firm of Matthew Jeffery

    59 Berkeley St. Toronto,
    Ontario, M5A 2W5

    Tel: +1 (416) 944-3267
    Fax: +1 (416) 944-1675

    We are open from Mon-Fri (9am-5pm EST)


    Matthew Jeffery Canada Immigration Lawyer

    Matthew Jeffery is an experienced immigration lawyer Oshawa specializing in a wide range of cases including assisting immigrants with permanent residence applications, work permits, and visa applications as well as appearing before the Canadian courts for immigration appeals and other litigation matters.

    Mr. Jeffery has represented numerous clients before the Federal Court of Canada and the Immigration Appeal Division. He has over 20 years of experience in immigration cases.

    With the help of Matthew Jeffery, clients are guaranteed ongoing support and advice to navigate Canada’s complex immigration system.

    Matthew Jeffery Noticed Badge
    Legal Reach Verified
    Best Lawyers Member
    Get Professional Help
    We’re Here to Serve You Better
    Immigration Lawyer Professional Help
    How Can We Help?

    Featured In