Apr 5 | Posted By

As a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you are allowed to sponsor certain family members to reside in Canada indefinitely. You can sponsor family class immigrants who fit into the family class including parents, grandparents, biological and adopted children and spouses/partners. If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and got married to your current spouse outside of Canada, you may be wondering whether the Canadian government will recognize this union and if your…

contact us

Location Map