Jul 24 | Posted By

If you are deemed inadmissible to enter Canada, but if you have a reason to travel to Canada, you can apply for a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP). Being deemed inadmissible means you are prohibited from applying for other visas to Canada, including work, student, and visitor visas. Inadmissible foreign workers or students must apply for TRPs. Reasons for people being deemed inadmissible to Canada include criminal and security reasons. Examples include having been convicted of…

contact us

Location Map