What Kind of Cases are you specialized in?

what kind of cases are you specialized in revised

The Law Office of Matthew Jeffery has extensive experience in immigration matters and provides tailored solutions to each client. We will expend every effort on behalf of our clients to deliver the best possible service. We handle refugee, immigration and citizenship legal matters for individuals in Canada and abroad. On the litigation side, whether you seek to appeal your removal from the country or a denial of citizenship, our law firm is able to assist you and represent you with the highest level of professionalism. We have experience handling very diverse and complex immigration cases and appeals.

PR renewal

A PR card is important as it is proof that you are a permanent resident of Canada. Having an expired card is very risky especially if you are travelling abroad. If you need assistance replacing an expired, lost or stolen permanent resident card, our law firm can help.

Immigration appeals

The Law Office of Matthew Jeffery has handled immigration, citizenship and refugee appeals for many years. Our office is able to develop customized strategies that increase your chances of succeeding in an appeal. We will determine the grounds of appeal to establish if your rights were infringed and argue the decision in compliance with Canada’s immigration laws. We handle appeals to the Federal Court of Canada and before the Immigration Appeal Division of the Immigration and Refugee Board, including citizenship appeals, sponsorship appeals and residency appeals among other appeal cases.

Family immigration

We are also experts in family sponsorship immigration matters. If you need help bringing a family member to live in Canada, The Law Office of Matthew Jeffrey is just a call away. We will help you prepare the required documents and provide them to the Canadian immigration authorities for processing. We’ve helped spouses, children and parents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents obtain permanent residency to live and work in Canada.

Skilled Workers

Our office has years of experience skilled immigrants to apply for permanent residence in Canada.  We can assist with Express Entry profiles, Skilled Worker applications, Canadian Experience Class application, and applications under the Provincial Nominee programs.

Temporary Residence

We also provide assistance with the full range of temporary resident visa applications, including visitor visa applications, study permits, and work permits.

The Law Office of Matthew Jeffery provides the full range of immigration services including humanitarian cases, applications for work permits, student visas, citizenship applications and appeals. We are able to represent our clients in all types of immigration matters.

FAQ General Immigration