Canadian Immigration Lawyer in Toronto

how can we help?

Please select the Star and click the Submit button.


Matthew Jeffery

Barrister & Solicitor

Matthew Jeffery, Barrister & Solicitor, is a Canadian immigration...

Read More


Spousal sponsorship application

Matthew Jeffery’s immigration law firm did a great job with my husband’s application for permanent residence.  The...

- W. Singson

View All


What is the Parent and Grandparent...

Jun 24th, 2015

Canadian entry requirements have undergone a few notable revisions in the last couple of years.…

View All Read More